- Our Lawyers Have Over 50 years of Personal Injury Law Experience
- Aggressive and Personal Representation
Our Lawyers Help with Dog Bites and Injuries Caused by Animals
Over half the victims of vicious dog bites are children. Aside from being a traumatic event, a dog attack can result in permanent scarring, nerve damage, and lasting psychological problems, yet only one out of four dog bites are even reported in Pennsylvania. Although many people love and care for their pets, not everyone is a responsible dog owner. Whether or not a dog has bitten before, under Pennsylvania law a victim is entitled to recover full compensation for his or her injuries.
If you or a loved one is the victim of an unprovoked dog attack, contact the caring professionals at Fisher & Fisher Law Offices. We have over 30 years experience serving dog bite victims in Monroe, Wayne, Pike, Luzerne, Lackawanna, Carbon, and Northampton Counties and we will work tirelessly on your behalf to recoup compensation for your injuries and any other related losses. Call Fisher & Fisher Law Offices today for a free consultation.
- Every 27 minutes, someone seeks medical attention for a dog attack related injury.
- It is estimated for every person bitten by a dog in Pennsylvania that is reported, three go unreported.
- In PA, as many as 41,000 people annually require medical treatment for canine bites.
- More than 13,700 victims end up in the emergency room from canine attacks.
- More than 1.92 million people, or 2% of the PA population, are bitten by dogs each year.
- More than half of all the victims are children.
- Estimates are that 60% of dog attack events happen in the home