Pocono & Northeastern PA Social Security & Disability Lawyers
- Over 30 Years of Experience in Social Security Disability
- No Fee Unless We Obtain Benefits for You
If you, a family member, or friend, have stopped earning income due to an injury or disability, you may be entitled to social security disability benefits. If you have already applied for benefits and been denied, please contact us immediately, as there is a limited time for you to file an appeal.
For over 30 years, Fisher & Fisher Law Offices has maintained a high success rate in securing social security disability benefits for clients throughout Monroe, Wayne, Carbon, Pike, Lackawanna, Northampton and Luzerne counties in northeastern Pennsylvania.
The experienced staff at Fisher & Fisher Law Offices can clearly answer your questions regarding social security disability, and assist you with completing the necessary forms and paperwork so you get the benefits that you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation.
1. We prepare and file the appeal forms, documents, and paperwork necessary to properly start the appeal process.
2. We obtain medical records about your ongoing treatment after you have filed your appeal, and forward the appropriate documents to the case examiner and/or judge.
3. We obtain any additional and supportive reports or opinions from your medical providers to assist with your claim.
4. We prepare you to testify before an administrative law judge at your social security disability hearing, if necessary.
To read more about about Social Security Disability Law, please click here.