Stroudsburg Lawyers in Your Area
Call for a Free Consultation Today
Full-Service Lawyers Also Serving…
East Stroudsburg, Saylorsburg, Marshalls Creek, Middle Smithfield & Surrounding Areas
Fisher and Fisher is your source for competent, experienced Stroudsburg Lawyers. Fisher and Fisher Law Office’s lawyers have served Stroudsburg and the rest of Northeastern Pennsylvania with over 75 years of experience. Our lawyers practice in numerous areas of law in Stroudsburg, including: personal injury; family law; real estate law; criminal law; bankruptcy and wills, trusts and estates law.
Fisher and Fisher Law Office’s lawyers strive to provide sound, concise and practical legal advice during the difficult situations you may encounter. Our Stroudsburg Lawyers regularly appear in our Stroudsburg and/or Northeastern Pennsylvania courts. Many of our Stroudsburg lawyers appear in court on a daily basis.
Stroudsburg Lawyers Conveniently Available To Serve Our Clients
Fisher and Fisher Law Office’s Stroudsburg lawyers strive to make themselves available to serve their clients at their client’s convenience. Our lawyers can make themselves available for daytime, evening or weekend appointments in Stroudsburg. Our lawyers practice in the State, County, Appellate, Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the Federal Court systems. Your legal needs can addressed by our lawyers vast and diverse experience.
Our Stroudsburg lawyers’ experience includes:
- Bankruptcy Law which includes foreclosure, tax sales, credit cards, car repossessions
- Criminal Law which includes: DUI/DWI, traffic citations, drug arrests, felony charges and misdemeanors
- Family Law which includes divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, property settlement agreement; and adoption
- Personal Injury Law, which includes: car accidents, defective products, wrongful death, social security disability claims and other serious injury matters
- Wills, Trusts and Estates Law, which includes: Estate administration, Inheritance Tax Issues, Will preparation, Probate, Powers of Attorney, and estate planning
- Real Estate Law, which includes: closing representation, contract preparation, house closing litigation, tax sale litigation
- Social Security Disability Law, which includes: preparing and filing appeal forms, documents, and paperwork necessary; forwarding the appropriate medical records/documents to the case examiner and/or judge; obtaining additional & supportive reports or opinions from your medical providers to assist with your claim; and preparing yourself or potentially testifying before an administrative law judge at your social security disability hearing
If you are looking for an experienced Stroudsburg district lawyer, we can provide sound legal advice. Contact Fisher and Fisher Law Offices for your legal needs.