- Our Lawyers Have Over 50 years of Personal Injury Law Experience
- Aggressive and Personal Representation
Pennsylvania malpractice law states that a doctor or other medical provider may be found liable where the conduct of the doctor or employees of the medical provider fell below the applicable standard of reasonable medical practice. The law covers the doctor, nurse, members of the staff, medical labs, x-ray technicians and others with certain qualifications for operating advanced medical equipment or interpreting results of tests. Medical malpractice often results in delayed or inappropriate treatment which can lead to disfigurement, loss of limb, permanent or disfiguring scars, disability, and other bodily injuries, or even death.
Fisher & Fisher Law Offices has over 30 years experience serving residents of Monroe, Wayne, Pike, Luzerne, Lackawanna, Carbon, and Northampton Counties in the extremely complex field of injury law. Whether your injuries were caused by negligence of a doctor of medical provider, you may have the right to seek compensation for economic and non-economic damages. If you have suffered physical or emotional harm due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to file a claim against the party at fault even if that party is a doctor or medical professional. When you need experience on your side, trust Fisher & Fisher. Call today for a free consultation.
- Medical malpractice errors are responsible for between 44,000 and 98,000 wrongful deaths every year
- More people die from medical mistakes than from all car accident deaths.
- Medical malpractice mistakes involving medication errors cause injuries to over 1.3 million persons a year.
- Between 121 and 268 people die every day as a result of medical errors.
- More people die from medical malpractice than from breast cancer.